A Day in the Life...



In LA, I could go to Vegas, play golf, hang out in Hollywood. Here in
London, I could be like a crazy gigaloo and work like not too much. Example:
On about to get on a bus that would take me into France Wed t weeks ago.
Russia calls me to say she is coming. I get off the off so we can take
a plane together. Thurs, she changes her mind, she avoids my phone calls,
no we are on non speaking terms. Friday I stay for royal Ascot, suit,
conac, Cigars with Martin $75 to get in, Horse Racing and alcohol. Sat,
Johanna calls me at 11am. Can you imagine this girl in a weddding dress
on a cell phone? I am still in London, she goes mad. Because of russia,
I missed Jojo's dinner Fri night in a castle. I say,'We are having drinks
at 6pm, I'll be there.' 'But Bobby,
how are you..., the island.., my father will pick u.....',. 'Don't worry,
Grand Hotel, 6pm, C U there.' After a train, plane, taxis, another Train,
then another Taxi. I ended up in my hotel, then walked to hers. I was
sharp at the reception, 6:30 in a real sharp suit and my pimp sunglasses
holding a champagne glass over looking the the ocean on the French rivera
a on of Frances exclusive hotel. I drank and met the French, had two
portions of everything at dinner having no shame, was placed next a a
beutiful single cousin (no coincendence by Johanna), and danced the night
away all in the open air resturant. At the end, I managed to steal one
bottle of Champagne and one Monticristo Cigar. She was beutiful that
night.

Next day Brunch at the hotel of hers , froc, fat with the family and
all, laying at their pool with toplesses, off the monte Carlo for Dinner
on top of a hotel. I slept of m ocean view hotel for two hours before
deciding to leave to catch the 1st train to Marseile at 6am. there was
no one at reception, they don't have my credit card details or I did
not pay in advance, so I left. Once again I did not say goodbye to Johanna.
I e-mailed her saying I had to leave early, please
let me know how much the room cost, thanks for everything, blah.

The Next day I am on the beach playing cards with Charlie my old roomate
you watched, then Jojo calls my Cell. She goes off on me on how I don't
have manners and shit. we are okay now though. 2 days in Naunte with
charlie, his girlfriend dyed my hair lighter color, then a made a train
voyage(using your last year's expired europass) to Spain a 26 hour venture.
My hot young Spanish girl picked me up at the station, we met Sunil Jon
and Juan's party of 40 for a good time dinner, Maricos baby. Daning till
6am. Wedding was beautiful, but the dinner.....

Oh my god, we arrive to a open room of plate of Chorizo, Octupuss, Chips,
Wine, Gin, etc....(warmers).

Then we sit down to a plates 1st course Lobster. Then Cervettes, then
squid,.....7 courses of fish follow by Lamb, then Cigars, Cognac and
2 kinds of wine. start at 10 pm, finshing 2:30 dinner alone. continue
open bar...off to a discotech till 7am. How's that for a reception.

Next day off to Bilbao with Sunil, then plane to London.

London. Friend calls me up, says come to Harrods tomorrow, I'll give
you $1000 cash and buy all of Jean Claude Van Dam's new clothing. I do
this with 5 other people I assembled, he can now say to the Press he
sold the most jeans in one day at Harrods. He was there, I had a picture
with him. I kept the awful clothes and now slowly returning them. FAT.

Next day Wimbledon. Never go on the Thurs before the final unless you
are on Center Court. I had Court 1 seats which is the 2nd best, however,
I was not to interested in the 35 and over double semifinals. There was
not one player that day in my stadium I new. Shit. I was happy to be
there, but the matches I did not even really watch.

Sunil came Friday, dinner with Old friends here. Mark our pal is getting
married to this rich Rhode Island girl. It will be in a mansion there
next year and I am throwing mark a bachleor party in Vegas for a week
come next year.

Sunil brought a girlfriend, so he got a 5 star hotel as he did in Spain
as well where I stayed. I used the Jacuzzi yesterday and Suana and Steam
room. Fat, then to harrods to return more clothes.
Then to Cafe de Paris where I took you. I brought 3 Russian (who are
no talking to me, all look like twins, rich and beutiful. R1 (veronica's
sister(R3) came from Moscow who is married, 20 years old, has kid, and
wants to hangout with me all week to smoke pot - she's hot). Martin brought
5 Slovokian hot girls. we jumped a mile long line, went to the front,
and got in for free. When I was always with R1, we always went to expensive
night clubs, and I had to pay. Now there was 3r's and when we had drinks
last night, each round came to $45 each. Fuck this, I left them without
saying goodbye. Martin called me this morning, there is still 2 slovaks
in his bed right now. for me I just picked up my French girlfriend at
4am last night to give her some deep dickin.

R3 is coming for dinner tonight. Caviar, Champange, smoked salmon, and
then POT.

In the last 4 months, I have traveled like one week each month, working
a low paying job for 3 weeks, and taking out R1 almost every night to
expensive clubs and resturants. I have only played poker only once in
the last three months (winner in Paris).Vegas, Buenos Aires, NY, Paris
(twice), Monte Carlo, Nice, Spain. Girls: Russian, French, Australian.
Ascot, Roland Garros, Wimbeldon. I am not a gigalo, not stealing money,no
drugs. I am I guess just Bob.

Comments