Valentines Amderstam





Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentines Amderstam

2/16/2002

I just got off the plane hours ago from amsterdam. I joined the Leaders
Club. you must joing them. This is the frequent flyer program program
of Leading Hotels of the world. I got to okura hotel with a cheap as discount
rate getting the shittiest room in the 5 star, then got upgraded with
the leaders club card, then as I got to my room, there was 2 twin beds.
Not. Another phone call, and another upgrade. They tell me the only thing
they can give me is a suite. SWEET. No addtional cost, the cheapest rate
for a stellar room. I bought my champange from the duty free airport,
but then call room service for the bucket and glass which on Valentines
day came with a free box of Godiva chocolate. Caviar brought from another
Russian girl I imported with me but put in a nice silver platter. 14th
floor overlooking Amsterdam, and a beautiful new russian for the day.
I had her meet me there on the bar on the 23rd floor. Impressed, then
impressed she was.

next day Hang over, 1 museum - snook into the fucking $10 van gogh Museum
through the exit, and then a 1/8 of weed and back to hotel room. Rock
star I felt with my sunglasses, russian vodka, joint in one hand, Russian
girl on the bed wearing the bathrobe, overlooking all of amsterdam at
night. Rock star I say.

Comments