Ever been refused entry to a Country?

This was the 3rd time I had been refused entry into a country. And why this time? Cause my passport was only valid for 3 months. To enter, you need at least 6 months.

Now there are 2 sad parts coming and one nice part. After all the traveling I do, I never get to sit next to a hot girl. Try this one on for fantasy: This blonde bombshell sits next to me on the bus. I start talking to her 2 hours into the journey from Vilnus. She manages a club. Later she reveals it's a strip club. Then she says she she wants to come to the states, then she reveals she's
bi-sexual and smiles at me. Then I start sweating. Of course this is when the border patrol ask me to step off the bus. Now that was sad. By the look on Martin's face, I could not tell is he was sad for me, or thought I was an idiot. So the bus left, I was interrogated by weird non-english speaking officers wearing 1940 green uniforms. They allow me to use the out house toilet. Inside is a small square hole and nothing else. The smell could of killed. Pretty sad, but wait...after finishing the paperwork, and ask to return back to Vilnus, I noticed nothing around us. No town, not shop, no gas station, nothing. How do I get anywhere? Talk about sad.


The Officer ask the first truck driver going towards Vilnus if I can have a ride. The driver agreed, and I was on my way...to somewhere, not really sure. This is the nice part, not just cause I got a ride, but one of the reasons I actually came to Europe was to look for inspiration for my latest script, Truck Driver. When I climbed into that truck, one can not imagine how happy I was. I needed to know 1st hand something about starring out the window of a truck for hours and hours. Of my driver spoke exactly 6 words of english (yes, no, normal, ok, & George Bush) we somehow got on real well, and I got some of the experience I was looking for.......

Comments