Back to the Staples Center..Clippers now




So I am still trying to get back to Vegas, but again, offered free tickets. Tonight, Clippers vs Bucks. I left the Brea apartment at 4pm trying to get downtown LA by 7 30 with transportation. After waiting 45 minutes for the 1st bus, it stops earlyfor some reason. Instead of waiting for its replacement bus, I decide to walk 2 long blocks. I am getting late time and decide to start jogging. I find a shopping cart and decide to ride it for the remainder. If anyone I knew had seen me, it might look pretty weird. Then waited for another bus, to the Redline, then to eh Blue line, and finally arrive at Staples by 8 15pm. Thinking I was late being that it was halftime, I was actually there before the boys. Of course when Mark and Gary do arrive, they take out sandwiches and cookies out of there pocket for me. We end the game at the upstairs lounge club Hyde.

It is St. Patricks day and we must have a drink or too at Charlies around the corner. After 3 Chivas Cokes, then a Pims at Association along with Megan capped off with a stella, I fell asleep on Charlies couch, went to the Greyhound Station in the morning at 8am and then threw up 4 times there. Good I only drank water, so no chunks came out. Even better that I was not the the earlier bus I missed, or I could of upchucked there. After sleeping most of the way, 4pm and March Maddess starts.

Comments