Ulua beach ,Maui

You know it will cost u about $100 to go through a tour company and go snorkeling? I bought a cheap mask at kmart, a $2 bus pass and found Ulua beach.


Former marine Elliot encouraged me to drink with him at the mall before the beach so I was walking around this high end mall with a papst blue ribbon can in a brown paper bag and a straw sticking out. This looked especially classy as I passed Tiffany's. He laughed and asked me why didn't I wait until I got to the beach? A true amateur I am....


This trip traumatized me as we were underwater in the rough afternoon waves and a massive sea turtle instantly got pushed about 4 ft from Elliot. I turned around and swam to about a comfortable 20ft away from it as I thought this 200lb turble can get pushed into me by the wave.....a great site, and I think I will be afraid of turtles for a while.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Comments