11am start....Walk, Trot, and Canter? What?

Why did I chose the 11am event? Anyways, I woke up hungover with no alarm. That's always good. Of course I was in a hostel dorm of 3 strange dudes and there is always noise. 9:30am. Now to make the 11am Equestrian at Greenwhich.   I have been looking forward to seeing this event forever. I was so elated when after numerous attempts when still in Hawaii months ago, I was able to buy them. However, after watching 5 or so riders do the same walking, trotting, and Galloping (know as cantor), it got boring. So with 25 scheduled riders, I left after an hour. Not to mention the rain. That's the London summer for you.
 Check out the Dover Castle Hostel Manger Raquel. Needless to say, there has been some improvement at the Dover.

Finally at Rufus', Old Street.

Now Manchester. I have tickets for tomorrow's men's Soccer. I tried to sell it on the web,  but no bites. As I was checking out facebook, I just noticed my old gal Kaye posted something. She lives in Manchester. I message her, she calls me, and it's set. Ok, there's a 11:30pm bus that leaves London and arrives in Manchester at 5:30, the game starts at noon. Got to force myself to do this one. Kaye, Old Trafford, and a thriving English City I never been to. Here we go. 

Comments