4 aussie chics, a stripper, & I collide on Sunset Blvd.....6:30am..



Knowing I have a early morning flight tomorrow, mother said, just don't go out anymore. Why would a son listen to his sensible mother?
I had to got out. My friend Crissie just flew in and being that I am off to NY tomorrow, tonight is the only night. So after hanging out her and her girl auz crew for a few at Bar Marmount, We're stopped at a stoplight and some stripper rear ends us. Car next to us screams, the bitch was on the phone. As we pull over, Michelle's head was spitting out blood. The stripper Margaret was cordial, but cordially said that I had already had my rear damaged before the 'light tap' and our friends gash was bleeding previous to the hit and we were conviently trying to pin it on her. She starts breaking down in the car and ballin tears as she feels she's out numbered. How can I feel sorry for the idiot who texted-hit me, but she was a pretty stripper in shambles, so for a second I tried to console her. Cops come and she admits texting and having no insurance. No damage at all to her car, odd.
3am...Kaiser Permente....waiting for michelle to get checked and stiched. Waiting with the gals was an eternity. Being that I still had to drive to Brea before traffic and pack for the next 7 weeks, I left at 5:30am just aftter introducing Crissie to Del Taco.
Opting to take public transport bus to Orange County Airport, 11am...off the big apple before Maryland





Comments