1 night in viva....


 

I was looking forward to coming to Vegas for weeks now...my old roomate Robert from Montreal is visiting too. Plane got in a 7:30pm, Met Robert for our complimentary Thai Aria dinner around 9pm. I planned on staying here for a couple of days depending on how gambling went. After dinner I played a bit in the Aria poker room. Losing most of the 4 hour session, I managed a full house double up with my 8 6 button. I finally walked away -$20. I tried to go to Marquee club at 2am only to find that they were not letting anyone in. I couldn't pass a craps table without feeling the itch. 8 minutes later and up $100. That's it. I'm done gambling tonight. I walked to Spearmint to say hello to my girlfriends only to fall asleep sitting near the stage. I told he security dude I was fine. Ok, It's 6am now, I am having my $1 sausage mcmuffin at Mcdonald's and checking my e-mail. I am to leave for a Charleston ship bound for Diego Garcia at the end of the week and need to take a physical as soon as possible. Now there's a spanner/wrench in my plan. 11am, booked a ticket on a china town bus, and off I go to LA.   

Comments