Bustin out poker players left and right.......

Finally after four straight days of social engagements, I finally got down to some playing. I grinded out an 11 hour sessionat $1-3 sitting right next to my friend and hotelmate Robert from Quebec. It actually won, with a few odd hands to share.

The first major hand I had was with AA. I raised early and got 2 callers for  about $18 pre-flop. Flop came J 3 4 rainbow. I proceeded and bet about $35. with one player folding, another guy min raised me. Now I thought that he is doing this with A J or so, so I called the min. The Turn brought a black, I checked and he bet $110. At that point, I was kinda sure he hit a set and was betting for value and was still gonna face a river all in shove for all my stack. A person's range preflop for $18 had to be JJ or any pocket pair hoping to set mine. I elected to keep my remaining $200 in tact and mucked. I asked to pay hm $5 to see his hand, he turned over 99. Dam! I think I started the session down $200+.

Crazy guy raises $15 preflop, super loose Vietnamese woman calls and so do I was 66. Flop come 2 2 6. Buya! Crazy guy continues with about a $30, woman  raises to $80. I hollywood for a minute and say, that's so expensive and call. Crazy guy is out, turn comes and women shoves for $60+. I snap call. she has 10 10 and doesn't improve. Busted and she leaves the table.

I briefly look at my cards and see for sure an A, the other card could of been an A or a K, either way in erly position I smooth called $3 preflop. The button raised to $15 and got called by the two blinds. when it came back to me, I looked again at my cards to see AA and looked at the $15 x 3. I was gonna be happy with that not get into any more big pots with AA so I shoved all in for $350. The raiser was so confused and fustrated. He tanked and said I call. I was happy and shocked at the same time. After the others fold, I tell him bullets. After 4 spades hit the board and neither one of us having spades, I busted him for about $320 and he left.

So my game loosen up a bit. I raised with 6 8 suited in early and got one called. Kinda funny when I flopped 4 5 7 for the super nuts. I donk $10 into a $20 + pot and got checked raised to $45. Seeing that had about $140 total, I just threw several hundred bills in the middle. She called with a flush draw and hit on the turn. That didn't work out.

Going heads up with J 10 after checking the flop I hit the nut straight on the turn  and checked while my old man buddy bet a little and I called. River blank,I checked, he bet $25, I min raised to $50. Old Man re-raises me for $70 and I shoved. He had about $130 total and called. After showing the nuts, he mucked and busted. Left.

In early I limped with 9d 7d. after about 4 callers, big blind shoves for remaining $22. Everyone calls. Flop come 5d 8 J. It got checked around.  Turn come is a irrelevant card but a diamond which gives me a flush draw to add to my gutshot. Some nerd bets $50. Might be a hefty bet, but the pot was over $100 already. I had a lot of chips and decided to call. Heads up. River is the A of diamonds. Nerd proceeded to bet $50. With only another $50 behind, I decided to throw the bills out again stating all of his chips. He called and was flipping AA hitting a set of Aces on the river and probably not putting me on a flush. He busted and left as well as another guy who shoved all in pre-flop. I wish this was a tournament and I busted everyone, but was happy with the money.

So finally, I limped with 7c 5c in early.  The Button raised it to $15, Robert on my right called and I did thinking it would go 4 handed. Crazy guy on my left who also limped re-popped to $38. Moron original raiser folds like an idiot, but Robert called, and $23 more to me when there was a dead $18 in the pot to total $115ish. Pretty great odds with 2 suited gappers. Call. Flop came 6c 8 Q rainbow. It went checked around. Weird. Crazy reraiser was an idiot. Turn came Qc to give me a flpush draw along with my open ended and Robert comes out betting a small $25. I call him and it's heads up. When the river 10c makes my flush, I auto check and mumble to Robert that he probably should check. He does and I show him the flush. The rest of the night he kept saying you call $38 with 5 7 ?

 

Comments