Frankfurt & Heike



Being a conisoir of bus stations, where do you think it is more Ghetto, Las Vegas
greyhound downtown or Berlin? Being that I guess I am sitting on some guy's
bed, I might chose Berlin, then again, I these homeless have more class then
anyone at Vegas Greyhound. ...4 hours to Frankfurt


I'd like to take the credit on this one. This is a long friendship spanning over
LA, NYC, London, Hamburg, Berlin, and Frankfurt. The reason I am patting myself on the
back is because I made the effort to visit my dear friend Heike in most of these
places. Sure she comes to London only because of business and we have dinner,
but when I go to Frankfurt, it's to spend time with her. Every visit is special
and our friendship always strengthens and grows.

Funny enough in this city I continued to search for things to see and could only
find one thing somewhat interesting and that was a nearby street of shops and
street market. Nothing else really. German Banking Capital, not much else.

When Heike messaged me how I was doing at her home when she was at work, I think we both thought it was funny when I
replied I think I bought the wrong hair dye and now have purple hair. ...I can't
read Turkish or German and it looked black on the box.

Comments