The Gaylord Opyrland Nashville Resort

Japan, Las Vegas, London, Berlin, Paris, LA & now Nashville? Huh?

Why would someone like me come to Nashville? Well, Mother had a conference
with Karatbars and I was nice enough to accompany her. I also have never
been to Tennessee have not always wanted to come but felt I should at some
point. I don't really leave to many opportunities slip away. That and Jon is
a couple hours drive, I always promised to come, and I pretty much never break
promises, even if I used the term losely. Then again, I rarely make promises.

This is the biggest hotel I have ever been too. Pretty overwhelming as the video may
give some indication. As for the conference, it was truly inspiring to hear so
much positivity from everyone around the world and how Karatbars is has brought them
so far. The indoor pool wasn't bad nor was Waffle House, but the country music in the
gym probably wasn't my favorite. Opryland, definately unique....did I mention big?

Comments