Typical long Vegas night

I hate Planet Hollywood...I do.
Not sure why,  but kinda tacky, imagine that in Las Vegas.
Okay, so what happens in Vegas goes on my blog.
3pm, VIP check-in at hollywood. Complimetary beers
to guests for this superbow weekend.
Now to dye alone in my room, only to
be trading text with Emmalee. It's been 5 years since she left me in London to go back home to Canada. Still can't believe she cried. She's staying in the same
hotel, and decides to visit me.  Such a
brief and meaningless encounter.
5pm. Poker is a must. Moses says he'll be at MGM
at some point, so I play there.
8pm. Some $60 up to stand up and go to
Bellagio where Moses says he might go.
9:30. Okay, We meet him and Frank the tank at
Cabo wabo. Now after some food, off
for Bank club back at Bellagio, you know,
bottles and models. I get in for 10 minutes
only to have Emmalee texting me to come
to see her at this gay club with her
gay friends celebrating their bday. Being
that she leaves tomorrow, I have to see
her in possibly the worst place I could
be asked to go. Moses just shakes his head as I leave.
12:30am. Pirhana. Yeh, I never been here
nor even heard of it. I have to use the restroom and am
so afraid, but I have to go. Of course
the scared look on my face attracts some
weirdo behind me in line to say ,'It's my turn now.'
As I did not turn around to see him, he tapped me on my shoulder
and repeated himself. I looked as though he was holding me up at
gunpoint, and instead of saying here's my money, take it,
I just said...ok..ok...ok....ok. He says, it's cool man,don't worry.
So scared. I peed as fast as one can, probably dripped on myself and
ran out. So we meet
and her crew want to go to yet again
another gay club. WTF...
1am...Share Club. There was a tranny on
stage with her fake boobs hangin out singing a song. I forced myself to have one drink,
allowed Emmalee to dance with her gay friends, then couldn't take it and left
without saying goodbye. Back to Bank.
2:30am. First bouncers don't let me back in, then they do, I meet up with Moses/Frank and
quickly we're out. Drai's at Balleys. Insanity starts again. 3-4am, not even a line to get in,
just a circle of people trying to get in. After a while, we call for the Shaphire party van to get us
to the strip club. Our crew has increased to 2 Texans, their friends from Utah and Chicago, 2 Argentian dudes,
2 Moses vegas locals, and at the last minute entering the van, a mysterious gal no one knew, who turned out to be a
a pro who among other things motorboats for $2.
5am, Saphire. Yeh, it's too big, lots of stuff going on. We all disperse. Finally I talked to a girl from Maguerita.
of course I can't believe she is a from an island I never heard of so I asked her 100 questions about this island
and it's culture. off the coast of Venenzuela and their first language is no Spanish. Although she was genuine and nice,
she also convinced me she was kinda nasty too. Indeed.
7am. Of course Moses and company has left ages ago, and I find myself in a cab falling alseep as the Filipino cab driver is
trying to get me to this massage parlor for some real fun
. ....My hotel bed could not come any sooner. Where are my sunglasses when I really need them?

Comments