What I am feeding sailors these days...

I'd love to feed these hungry sailors quinoa, tofu, and protein smoothies but their true preference would be more like chicken nuggets and french fries. Really. However, in addition to nuggets and BBQ sauce, this week I gave them Spinach garlic white pizza, barbequed brisket, and very crispy roasted chicken. The big winner of course was the deep fried 2000 calorie KFC influenced double chicken sandwich with 3 cheese slices and bacon. No one really notices that I don't even really eat the food I cook here.

Comments

Matt said…
Are those Samosas at the top? The pizza looks legit and the brisket looks good as well. SO when are you coming back? I expect a dinner a la Bob when you do.

KFC calorie bomb for sure. Do you pick up new sailors when half the crew dies from that thing!