Drink anyone, in Manila that is...

One might think I would be under a shaded tree near beach when I say I am having drinks in the Philippines. However, in Manila, I’d be having the usual city pleasures.

Five minute walk from the condo I was staying at was eco café. This means I am paying $3.50 for some fresh green vegtable miracle juice along with my wifi password paid by my credit card. How yuppie/hipster I am today.

Of course the little pleasures in life always seem to come in the form of a marshmellow. How such a small puff of sugar nothing can provide such happiness. Try telling a kid marshmellows and see their face.






And it is happy hour in the big city. Unlike most city centers surrounded by banks and offices, this posh bar restaurant with a view isn’t crowded at all. Fine with me.

Comments