The Farm at San Benito, yet again another organic farm.

Don't know what is it about Organic farms here and them being the place to be on the weekend, but when in Rome. It was mother's idea. I personally not into that over-the-top super kiss ass staff pampering you and would never volunteeringly go into anything with wellness written anywhere. Maybe when I get into millionaire don't care about money status one day. Mud baths, scrubs, heat stones, etc. That's all for real housewives of rich husbands non-sense. So my real take is that rich people who usually get what they want escape Manila and don't want to be bothered come here. They want to relax and be alone with their partner. Unlike most holidays where everyone is happy and willing to meet others, it's the opposite here. No looks happy, and no one wants to be bothered by anyone else. That could be my warped impression indeed, but just one man's observation. Or I could be sore from the yoga class of which everyone else seemed to be doing fine except me. Of course $300/night kinda eats at me too. Imagine if I got any of the treatments. Pretty at the farm though.

Comments