Lunch in Kuala Lumpar, Dinner in Jakarata, Night cap in Manila.......Jetset indeed!



Kuala Lumpur and Jakarata in less then 24 hours from Manila? Why do I even bother? Why do I do anything I do is a greater question. So the cheapest place to fly out of Manila right now is Malaysia, and I might as well pop by neighboring Jakarta especially since it's only a $33 flight and I haven't seen my friends there in some 20 years. 

2:30pm....taxi from Manila for 5pm flight. of course flight is delayed 5 hours and instead of getting some good Malaysian dinner and nightlife, us airport dwellers get Jollibee. eewhh.

Finally getting in Kuala Lumpur at 2am, well, not much to do on my one night. Thanks Air Asia.

10:30, breakfast with Fuzz after 20 years back in the collage days of Hofstra. Don't usually eat Rotti, chicken, fish , rice for my first meal of the day, but they do here.

1pm, of course I miss my flight. Good I have another $33 cash on me and buy the next flight.
5pm, Jakarata traffic. Could be amongst the worst in the world I gather. An hour an a half later, and single malted scotch at Cafe Milano with some more old collage buddies Avish and Navin. Cap it off with Macallans at Skye Bar over looking Jakarta, then more airporting. 12:30am flight back to thrilla. What am I like?




Comments