The busy tourist island of Boracay

So I had this idea in for the longest time
of going to the Philippines, then
staying on a island with a bit of nightlife
and good internet connection to playing
online poker. The island Boracay pretty much
fit the bill, so this was definatelty a place I had to
revisit after 11 years.


Many changes. Like most world
tourist destinations, it just gets more
crowded and commercial.

video of daytime sidewalk

...My hotel/apartment room front.
  Gotta love hearing the kids in the morning outside my hotel.

My friend was here, so a a bit of
club nightlife including the sparklets
with bottle services.






...and my daily $1 breakfast :



I don't my idea of staying in a hostel and playing
online here really would be ideal for me.
There is just too tourists, the sea is hard to swim with the
algea and boats, and everything is expensive.
Next island.....























Comments