And away they go in Hong Kong...or not?

Definately was on the buclet list. The Hong Kong one and the life one.
The Iconic Hong Kong Jockey's club. I was so excited to arrive at the track.
Goosebumps, gitters as I approached. I saw the green turf and was and
felt royalty, sheiks, history. I didn't see any horses, but saw the board reading
only few minutes until post time. The track was open, but  I didn't see anyone
on the main floor near the track. Few people were in the stands, but not a
soul on the floor. Then they annouce the flag is up and they are running. I am
at the finish line hoping to see the horses come by. After a while watching them run
on the big TV, and not seeing any horses come by, I came to the conclusion this was
a offtrack simulcast for another track. The day I come, there is no racing. Just my
luck I suppose, but then again, I am lucky not to have lost a cent.  

Comments