Following Bourdain footsteps in Hong Kong

Once again following the steps of Anthony Bourdain, I found my way in this nondescript
three story building search of black squid pasta. The large block length building doesn't have any
signs nor does it look like it holds any restaurants. I am quite good into exploring places and buildings
I don't belong in, so this was easier for me then the average tourist I presume. I finally get past the
swapmeetish first level and find a long hall of different sort of restaurants separated by kind of cubible
type walls. Perhaps about ten different restaurant, and definitely no tourist. Walking all the way down,
of course the last one had to be the place I was looking for even though most places served to black
squid. I considered myself lucky to get a seat and get a broken English assistance. I really thought I was
gonna speak English, get sneered at and have to leave. But I got my black spaghetti, enjoyed it, and got out
of dodge with the obligatory pictures. A bit of a quest for the sacred black spaghetti with a unusual
texture, kinda like black oil, but somehow smiling from this experience.

Comments