Mon real , Montreal, Quebecua? .....

Where was there a good poker tournament happening now? Calendar says Montreal,  so there I go.
Old Vegas roommate Robert lives there and never been, so all good reasons.

Bringing a good hoodie, scarf, and gloves were needed, but not on my first day. 70 degrees in April. Of course that soon followed with 40 degree days and rain of course. Montreal is a lovely city with old and new architecture. Unlike France, everyone will speak English. Thinking I would be a fan of poutine, I kinda wasn't. Too soupy. Poker online and in the indian reservation ran kinda blah for me. No major loses or wins, just another place I gambled in the end.

But there was a gem I did find. And it just got better and better. Forever when I hear Montreal, it was always mean one thing for me......
...and it didn't end there.

Comments

KIRUTHIVASAN said…
I have been visiting your recipe blog. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "Mon real , Montreal, Quebecua? ....." is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites vegetarian restaurant in kanchipuram | sweet shop in mandya